By accessing and using a Web Site of Boston Acoustics - a division of D&M Europe B.V. and associated or subsidiary companies of D&M Europe B.V. you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1.Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Boston Acoustics corporate home page and the other Boston Acoustics web sites (together referred to as "Web Sites"), INFORMATION ON THOSE SITES IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AND IN NO EVENT SHALL D&M EUROPE B.V. OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE. Boston Acoustics does not warrant that the Web Sites or the servers which make these Web Sites available, are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
2. Boston Acoustics reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on the Web Sites at any time without notice.
3. The Web Sites may provide links to other web sites, which are not under the control of Boston Acoustics. Boston Acoustics shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other web sites. Boston Acoustics provides such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to any such web sites does not imply endorsement by Boston Acoustics of the content of such sites.
4. The information provided on the Web Sites may only be used, copied or distributed in unmodified form for informational personal purposes and provided the copyright symbol and notice as set out at the bottom of the page concerned are maintained. This right does not extend to software, unless permitted as set forth in Paragraph 6 below.
5. The Web Sites provide access to Boston Acoustics international product catalogues and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to specific Boston Acoustics products and services, which are not (readily) available in a particular country. Any such reference does not imply that Boston Acoustics intends to sell such products or services in any particular country.
6. Software made available for downloading from any of the Web Sites is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Except as set forth in the applicable license agreement, the software is made available for use by end users only and any further copying, reproduction or redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited.
WARRANTIES, IF ANY, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH SOFTWARE SHALL ONLY APPLY AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THE APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENT. BOSTON ACOUSTICS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL FURTHER WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO SUCH SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands.
8. Copyright in the Web Sites and their contents rests with Boston Acoustics or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Availability of models may vary from country to country. Boston Acoustics reserves the right to change the design and specification of goods without notice.