Boston Acoustics designs and manufactures its products to very high quality standards
and we are confident our products will perform according to these standards.
However, if something should go wrong with your purchase the Boston Acoustics dealer
will satisfy our warranty obligations by either repairing the product free of charge
or by exchanging the entire product. This depends on the nature of the product.
Our warranty for obligation period is dependent on the product category:
- 2 Years on electronic products *
- 5 Years on passive Loudspeakers products *
*unless otherwise speciﬁed in the country of purchase.
The warranty obligation starts on the date of the purchase of a new Boston Acoustics
product. Please keep the original proof of purchase from an authorized Boston dealer
in case you need a warranty intervention.
How to can obtain warranty:
- Return the defective product to the authorized Boston retailer from who you purchased
- Enclose the original proof of purchase.
- The dealer will take care that the defective product will be serviced at a Boston
authorized service centre
The following cases are not covered by warranty:
- Modified or not original proof of purchase.
- Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, alteration, tampering or failure
of the purchaser to follow normal operating procedures as mentioned in the user's
- Product purchased from non-authorized dealers.
- For damages caused by faulty or unsuitable external equipment
- Defects or damage due to spillage of food/liquids or wrong usage of electrical
supply & voltage.
- Repair by an unauthorized service centre.
Out of warranty repairs:
For out of warranty repairs we recommend the product is serviced by the authorized
Boston repair centre in your country. These repair centres are factory trained and
have Boston knowledge and access to dedicated technical data.